Leadfeeder is a remote first, fast-growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence to our customers. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website traffic, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join the Leadfeeder team. The successful candidate will grow our demand generation and account-based marketing programs and develop a data-driven, multi-channel campaign strategy that grows pipeline for our outbound sales team.
What sets us apart? We are a market leader with a solid business model ready to be scaled. Our data-driven and customer-centric approach keeps us grounded while providing a basis for sustainable and ambitious growth. We have a buzzing international team of 130+ people based in 30 different countries, and we are currently hiring top talent across borders to help us double in size in the next 12 months.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? Join our journey!
To apply for this position you’ll need to be proficient in each of the competencies listed below:
- 3+ years b2b marketing experience with a SaaS company.
- Good understanding of the digital marketing mix and familiar with account-based marketing.
- Experience aligning and working with SDR/BDR teams.
- Hands on experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Knowledge of paid marketing channels, particularly LinkedIn ads.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Independent self-starter with great communication skills.
- Comfortable with a remote-working environment where you’ll be expected to proactively take charge of strategy and ownership over key success metrics.
Pipeline growth for outbound sales. Own a percentage of outbound sales quarterly revenue targets and deliver best-in-class campaigns to meet these goals. You’ll be accountable for pipeline and revenue targets, not MQLs.
Sales and marketing alignment. Act as an internal champion for marketing, ensure alignment with our Country Sales Managers and SDR teams, and work closely with our VP of Sales to agree pipeline targets.
Hands on campaign management. Take ownership of current demand generation campaigns and continue to execute on multiple channels including email, paid, and social.
Identify and test new channels. Test new campaigns and channels from ideation to delivery, with a relentless focus on delivering revenue. Think outside the box and deliver campaigns that delight prospects and generate pipeline.
Educate and convert pipeline. Work with our content marketing team to ensure content required for campaigns and outbound sales motions are being met and craft compelling copy that engages and drives action.
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Working remotely
- Annual allowance for well being and sports activities
- Competitive salary
- Company retreats (we’ve traveled to Finland, Spain, Latvia, Poland, and Greece in the past!)