Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. For this, we've developed an online service which automates sales lead generation for B2B companies. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps almost 5000 paying customers to identify who visits their website, qualify the leads based on their behaviour, and convert the most promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 80+ people and more than ten nationalities. We have a strong data-driven and customer-centric culture, and we pride ourselves on our sustainable growth, ambition and resilience.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
As a Data Trainee you will be working with our tech team to validate and enrich our company database by mapping how we identify companies using IP addresses. The process requires a good deal of manual work but also the opportunity to work on automation.
This is an entry level position with the possibility of rapid career progression, training and managing new team members and working alongside our tech team learning from them. We see this as a great opportunity for students, new grads, or candidates looking to change careers.
To apply for this role you need to be based in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands or UK.
Skills and experience
- Basic understanding of the business ecosystem in your country
- Strong computer skills, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge about Internet technologies and IP networks is considered an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Fluent in the official language of the country where you are based
- Flexible working hours tailored to your needs (full or part-time)
- Possibility to work from home
- Competitive salary including a commission
- Possibility to advance towards a more technical role in data quality or data science