Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence to our customers. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We are a remote-first company, which means you can work from wherever you prefer (ideally within Europe or US). We have a buzzing international team of 80+ people based in 20 different countries, and we are hiring top talent across borders to help us double in size in the next 12 months.
What sets us apart? We have a solid business model, a strong data-driven and customer-centric culture, and we pride ourselves on our sustainable growth, ambition and resilience.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? Join our journey!
As a data analyst focused on Business Analytics your tasks will include:
- Working with business units managers (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success&Support)
- Understand goals, objectives and initiatives within business units and design KPIs that help monitoring progress on the initiatives
- Implement KPIs and metrics related to the business unit performance into dashboards to be used by business units
- Explore the data and provide insights to what factors lead to better Conversion/Retention Rates
- Help growing the culture of measurement and metrics across the company
What it takes to be successful in this role:
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience with BI/Data Visualisation tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlik or similar. We use Tableau
- Good understanding of SaaS metrics
- Strong English language skills both written and spoken
- Desire to find answers in the data and help business growing
- Some experience with Python and predictive analytics is a plus
What Leadfeeder can offer
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work remotely in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- A competitive salary
- Company retreats (we’ve traveled to Finland, Spain, Latvia, Poland, and Greece in the past! Due to the Corona situation this has been paused, but we have every intention to keep doing this twice a year for a week at the time, as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!