Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 80+ people and more than ten nationalities. We have a strong data-driven and customer-centric culture, and we pride ourselves on our sustainable growth, ambition and resilience.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
As a Business Development Lead, you will be responsible for developing and leading business operations for our new product, Leadfeeder Discovery. Leadfeeder Discovery is an API product enabling users to know which company is behind each IP address. The product is used by publishers to target advertising based on IP information, companies to do account based marketing and websites to personalize content in real-time based on the visiting company.
You will be working closely with a dedicated software development team to improve the product based on customer feedback and leading marketing, sales and support operations for the product.
Your aim is to sell the API product for publishers in different countries, to website personalization and account based marketing software companies. You will work closely with the commercial team to define pricing and/or revenue share structures to be offered for these potential clients. You can find potential clients from our existing customer base, but most importantly you will find new clients from Europe and the US. As you progress on your own, you start planning on the team around this business unit, such as technical support, customer success and sales along with other existing teams.
- Hands on experience about Internet marketing
- Knowledge about software product development
- Experience about software sales and marketing
- Software or economics related university graduation
- Proactive self-starter attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Experience about leading a team
We consider a plus if you have knowledge of
- IP networks
- Ad technologies
- Website development
- Sales and marketing technologies
- B2B SaaS sales
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work remotely in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- International team meetings
- A competitive salary