Kraken is one of the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world and we’re growing faster than ever. We’re looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers, we truly believe our success depends on having both in spades. Join us and the movement to change the way the world thinks about money.
Learn more about us:
About the Role
This role is remote.
- Effectively manage content and communications for client social media communities
- Directly engage with consumers on channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Support internal teams with content curation, distribution and engagement
- Works with the internal teams to develop campaign activation briefs, social media plans and relevant proposals
- Web and Social Listening for trending content, conversations, topics, events and news
- Finalizes development of social media/engagement strategy at a day-to-day, actionable level by creating short-, medium- and long-term activation plans and editorial calendars
- Works with creative team to develop compelling strategy that follows company best practices
- Offers strategic insights towards tactical execution while actively seeking out grow opportunities
- Acquires, gathers, and manages logistics of all campaign materials as needed for campaigns
- Monitors campaign performance using social media tools and/or platform analytics
- Track current industry trends/news on social media for new marketing content and strategy
- Must be on trend with all new marketing strategies and tools
- 6+ years of experience developing social media creative, editing copy and engagement
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Experience in the cryptocurrency industry is required
- Expertise with social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
- Proficient with analytic tools such as, Google Analytics, AdWords, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Exhibits excellent communication skills, both orally and in written form
- Effectively presents information in both one-on-one and group situations