We have an immediate opening for an experienced digital marketing specialist responsible for building awareness, creating engagement, and driving online leads through email marketing campaigns and social media marketing. Marketing strategies our clients employ center on digital email campaigns, social media outreach, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), virtual and real-time events, website and compelling content creation. Our goal is to engage with target micro-segments on a very individual, person-to-person basis. As the digital marketing specialist, you will work closely with our clients and marketing consultants on strategy, execution, analysis and tracking of social media and email campaigns.
KLA Group, based in Denver, is a marketing agency and sales consultancy focused on information technology companies. We specialize in lead generation, consultative selling, and sales hiring readiness. We create and implement lead generation campaigns as well as consult and train in sales and marketing. Our clients are small - mid-size IT providers across North America. We believe in flexibility, responsiveness, and fun! This is a full-time, virtual, remote work position. You must reside in the continental United States.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, writing, or related field
- 2-5 years’ experience working with companies under $20M annual revenue
- 3-5 years’ experience managing B2B social media
- Passionate about digital marketing, social media and integrated email campaigns
- Proven ability to use the nuances of all major social media platforms to drive engagement
- 3-5 years’ experience using Infusionsoft, HubSpot, Active Campaign, MailChimp, Constant Contact or other marketing automation and CRM technologies
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and email campaign analytics
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills to make meaningful strategic recommendations
- Passionate about knowing and testing what’s relevant and evolving online
- Experience building digital campaigns including email and gated assets
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Outstanding attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Excellent written, verbal and phone communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Technical WordPress and CSS skills a plus
- Graphic design experience a plus
This is a full-time, virtual, remote work position including benefits. You must reside in the continental United States.