InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Staff Technical Program Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
In this role, you will plan and deliver a large complex program with multiple interdependencies. Specifically, you will drive the execution of product features for our large enterprise customers and other features which impact all InVision products. You will partner with product and design senior leadership to define roadmaps and engage product engineering, support, sales, marketing and platform partners to make that roadmap a success. Basically, you’ll own this strategic program from beginning to end to ensure we’re delivering amazing results!
What you’ll do:
- Build strong relationships across Engineering, Design, and Product Management
- Drive delivery of mission-critical projects impacting all InVision products with a primary focus on features impacting scaling organizations including Accessibility, Globalization, and Single Sign-On
- Develop a plan of execution to make design/product strategy a reality
- Manage and track execution and complex interdependencies to ensure successful, high-quality, on-time delivery across multiple product zones
- Suss out and understand the bottlenecks in the system and ruthlessly open them up including making and communicating tradeoffs
- Communicate clearly and regularly to stakeholders across the company
- Anticipate, recognize and work through risks, resistance or setbacks
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of experience running large, complex customer-facing SaaS/Web App programs
- Enduring passion for building partnerships and experience leveraging those to achieve success
- Mastery of communicating program information and influencing varying levels of stakeholders
- Relentless passion and persistence and a focus on meeting commitments
- Variety of ways to visually and verbally represent program level status to multiple audiences
- Practical experience influencing change within an organization
- Experience applying agile practices tailored to organizational needs
- Technical experience developing Web Apps/SaaS products
- Brownie points for experience in driving product accessibility, identity, and other customer features critical to large enterprise organizations
If this sounds like you, please let us know in a cover letter why you think this is a perfect fit for you.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.