InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Social Media and Communications Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The marketing team at InVision sets the voice, visual tone, and overall cultural impact of the brand. The communications team is part of the award-winning marketing team and helps drive measurable impact for our platform, long known as the industry thought leader in digital product design and development. Creative storytelling and audience engagement about design and product development is central to this role and the communications discipline, particularly in 2021 as the product design process is still being defined. Tools and content at your disposal include the designer-favorite Inside Design blog, our Webby-nominated Design Better podcast, documentary films and videos, our frequent webinar and content series, access to the Design Leadership Forum, and more.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the creation and implementation of social media strategy for InVision across platforms
- Write, schedule, and post social media content to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Dribbble, and other platforms as needed
- Utilize a deep understanding of social media analytics and tools to evaluate past campaigns, and inform future social media strategy and output
- Coordinate with InVision employees and designers to commission artwork as needed for various social media posts and initiatives
- Work hand-in-hand with internal communications to launch and measure an employee advocacy campaign
- Provide support for key initiatives that extend into social and community engagement (DEI, influencer marketing, etc.)
- Become an expert in all things InVision and its products and dialogue with our community
- Act as the go-to point of contact for all things social media: If there are questions, you have the answers, and/or the initiative and resources to find the answers
- Perform light graphic design work as needed
What you’ll bring:
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing and communications with a strong background and hands-on experience in social media campaigns and activations
- Copywriting skills for social media and communications
- Social media reporting capabilities, and a deep understanding of the analytics and metrics that go into it
- Creative ideas and execution prowess for launches and social-native programs that influence brand perception
- Experience in the B2B or tech space is preferred
- Familiarity with Hootsuite Enterprise or willingness to learn
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- The responsibilities included in this job description are not intended to be exhaustive. We’re excited to try new tactics and experiment!
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.