InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
You'll be working on one of the most critical products in InVision's universe: Copywriting.
What you’ll do:
- Build and create the first design tool dedicated to UX writers
- Refactor code on an ongoing basis to improve developer efficiency, architecture, and quality
- Work closely with product managers and designers to design and develop the product's functionality, look, and feel
What you’ll bring:
- Strong proficiency in Go and React; Kubernetes a plus
- Experience with Testing
- Multiple years of full-stack experience working on teams designing, building, and debugging high volume, scalable SaaS applications from end-to-end
- Use of continuous integration and delivery technologies at an expert level; you also have the ability and interest to teach others best practices
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.