InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a IT Help Desk Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The InVision IT team believes in full transparency, being flexible, reliable and being great team players. We are problem solvers, always ready to help and support each other and the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee 100% of the support requests and act as an escalation point for any urgent/complex support issues
- Develop an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support at InVision
- Communicate relevant IT information (help desk analytics, general IT communications, service announcements, etc)
- Manage, train, coach, and mentor IT Help Desk Technicians
- Aid IT System Engineers with designing & implementing automation to make IT processes repeatable, scalable, and secure
What you’ll bring:
- An empathetic, organized, and strategic mind set
- A solid technical background with an ability to communicate to a non-technical audience
- Management experience, specifically managing a technical support team (coaching, training, quality auditing, and holding the team accountable to performance metrics)
- Experience with administering and developing in and against PaaS & SaaS applications. and services, including G Suite, Okta, and enterprise management software
- Experience with MacOS system administration; including bash/zsh scripting
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.