The Customer Program Director is responsible for management of the Customer Success function for all aspects of one of Intellum’s key Customers and their various engagements.
The key Customer makes up one of the highest percentages of Intellum’s revenue, and this role must build and maintain a strong relationship and establish credibility with the Customer. This role will manage (directly and indirectly) internal teams servicing the key Customer.
They will oversee all Customer matters for the assigned Customer and work within Intellum (with Customer Success Managers, Implementation, Support, Services, Product, Engineering, Sales, etc.) to make sure the Customer is successful and Intellum is delivering proactively and strategically.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) and any managed services staffed roles for the specific Customer will report to this position. They will also be the point of escalation for the Customer amongst such roles.
To be successful, they should be able to manage multiple competing priorities and responsibilities without compromising quality of services provided.
This role will be accountable to executive and senior leadership for all aspects of this key Customer and the subset of Customers in the portfolio of the Customer.
They are expected to understand, communicate, and execute on the overall strategy, use cases, and user journeys of the specific Customer as well as subset of Customers. The added value produced by this role will identify opportunities for synergies based on the various use cases, user journeys, and strategies across and within the key Customer’s organization.
- Responsible for delivery, scale, maintenance, and improvement of both new and existing programs.
- Provide status reports on a consistent basis to various stakeholders by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information– progress, risks, issues, and changes.
- Lead technical initiatives around integrations with various vendors and teams (internal and external) to enable successful delivery of education initiatives.
- Understand strategic business, operational objectives, and technical requirements to define program scope.
- Manage full lifecycle of programs (scoping, planning, resource allocation, implementation, etc.).
- Monitor deliverables, milestones roadblocks and change requests
- Proactively identifies problems, proposes solutions, pushes for decisions, and resolves issues as needed.
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create programs for solving those problems.
- Maintain the team's focus on the strategy set by the Customer and Intellum and accountability for goal oriented results.
- Proactively identifies problems, risks, and bottlenecks– proposes solutions, pushes for decisions, resolves cross-team issues and escalates issues as needed.
- Proactively identify inefficiencies that are holding the team back, and drive better, more efficient workflows.
- Collaborate with internal teams to accomplish tasks and milestones.
- Demonstrate formal and informal leadership skills, relationship-building skills, presentation/communication skills.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between major key Customers and Intellum.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Manage Intellum team assigned to the key Customer.
- Work with internal teams dedicated to the same Customer to ensure consistency and success.
- Planning and presenting/reporting on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members and internal stakeholders (executive and senior leadership).
- Meeting all Customer needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
- 5+ years in technical program and/or product management
- 5+ years’ previous work experience in Customer Success, key account management, or relevant experience.
- Program/Project Management experience.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, high energy level and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Be a practiced problem-solver always bringing solutions to the table.
- Demonstrated communication skills and ability to present to large or small groups, ranging from technical to executive.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to autonomously manage relationships with senior people at outside parties (e.g., customers and partners), with the ability to navigate challenging customer situations.
- Prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks/projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and deliver quality results.
- Anticipate roadblocks or problems and pivot according.
- Lead programs/projects of various sizes.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, including third parties.
- Experience leading cross-organizational projects while holding teams and individuals accountable for timelines and deliverables.
- The ability to build rapport with Customers.
- The ability to handle multifaceted Customer with subsets of Customers.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Master’s degree in Business or related field
- Experience with SaaS, LMS, CMS and/or software development implementation.
- Have experience managing software (Learning Management System preferred).
- Proficient in Mac OS.
- Proficient in Google Suite.
- PMP certification a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent combination of experience.
- Medical - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Dental - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Vision - 100% of employee premiums covered
- 401(k) with matching
- Education - $3,500 per year in educational funds (“Boost Budget”)
About Intellum: Intellum is an Atlanta-based SaaS company focused on corporate learning. We are the software engineers, developers and tech industry professionals who are helping our clients become more data savvy, applying machine learning techniques to significantly improve learning personalization, and developing monetization strategies that drive revenue with external audiences. We strive to live up to our company values of Simplicity, Honesty and Innovation every day and have been ranked as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. Our clients include organizations such as Cricket Wireless, Facebook, Google, Habitat for Humanity, and Randstad.