iland, a dynamic, growing cloud company, is seeking a marketer with a proven track record of building and executing B2B marketing programs. The Channel Marketing Manager will work closely with iland marketing colleagues, channel sales representatives, and our channel partners to plan and execute channel marketing initiatives and campaigns—both large and small—for our award-winning channel partner program. This role will focus on channel sales enablement and driving demand through our channel partners and will combine functional support for a number of marketing disciplines, including marketing communications, digital marketing, product marketing, and event marketing.
The ideal candidate should have an understanding of channel marketing and sales, a proven track record of marketing competencies, strong writing aptitude, and a desire to expand skills working with other talented marketers and an experienced channel sales team.
This full-time position, based in our Houston, TX headquarters, reports to the Director of Channel Marketing, but interfaces with the global team, across the entire company.
- Provide strategic support to the channel team in communicating with iland channel partners.
- Coordinate with the operations team to manage and update our partner relationship management (PRM) tool. Leveraging the PRM, explore creative ways to improve partner communication and partner enablement.
- Work with marketing and channel teams to create integrated programs for and with our channel partners. Develop and execute strategic, creative joint marketing programs with iland channel partners to help drive demand for iland Cloud Services.
- Manage channel event planning and work with the events team to execute channel events, presentations, and webinars. This will include collaborative planning across the team to drive booth traffic/event attendance, implement pre- and post-event communications, ensure branding consistency, and measure ROI for each event.
- Work with the demand generation team to establish channel lead processes and nurturing workflows to improve brand awareness, drive demand generation, and help channel partners to grow and expand their customer base.
- Track and measure lead flow to minimize channel conflict, ensure follow-up, and help measure ROI of channel initiatives.
- Implement and support MDF and SPIFF programs with strategic partners and channel partners and measure their success.
- All other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
3-5 years’ experience with demand generation, marketing communications, product marketing and/or content marketing
A passion for technology; experience with backup, disaster recovery, and IaaS products and services preferred
Understanding of partner relationship management tools; Magentrix experience preferred.
Superlative writing skills and an ability to communicate technology concepts to a broad audience
Comfort with analytics, metrics, and KPIs, as well as an ability to use this analysis to inform and adjust marketing programs and initiatives
Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage workflow for many different projects at the same time
Ability to be a self-starter, prioritizing and managing projects seamlessly under tight deadlines without day-to-day supervision
Ability to work collaboratively across marketing and with other teams to accomplish tasks; a “can-do” attitude and personality that sees obstacles as challenges that can be constructively conquered
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Plan
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Stock Plan
- PPO Healthcare Insurance Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
iland has been in business for over 25 years, and is an industry leader in the areas of Secure Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Secure Cloud Backup (BaaS), and Secure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). iland differentiates itself and maintains its market leadership by investing heavily in its proprietary Cloud Console, which is an orchestration tool for its cloud services offered in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, and Singapore. The result of this investment is a rapid development cycle with up to four product releases per year. We provide an exciting, fast-paced environment that has been recognized by these industry leaders and more:
- Gartner Magic Quadrant "DRaaS" Leader: 2016, 2017, 2018, & 2019
- The Forrester Wave "DRaaS" Providers: 2014, 2017, & 2019
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year: 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2020
- Veeam Innovation Award: 2018, 2019, & 2020
- Zerto Cloud Partner of the Year: 2016, 2017, 2019, & 2020
- CRN Partner Program Guide Winner: 2018, 2019, & 2020
- Best of VMworld 2018 Gold Award: 2018
- Houston Business Journal #1 Best Place to Work: 2012 & 2013
- Nine Lives Media Inc. Talkin’ Cloud 100: 2011, 2012, 2013, & 2016
- Houston Business Journal Houston Fast 100: 2012 & 2013