Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa, the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3) or the Americas (UTC-5/Eastern time zone, specifically). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
We believe that a company's brand is an essential part of its identity. We want to build a brand that communicates what we stand for both our vision and our values. We’re not there yet.
Reporting to the Brand & Creative Lead, we’re looking for a Brand Copywriter to collaborate with Hotjar’s brand team on campaigns that range from social, to advertising, video production, events, and anything else we haven’t dreamed up yet.
You’re able to translate ideas from the first spark into final assets and stories, and beyond, always leveraging data and the voice of our customers to shape the words you use. You comfortably verify your ideas on a smaller scale, before diving into larger projects. You love collaborating with designers, copywriters, marketers, and the rest of the Hotjar team.
- Report to the Brand & Creative Lead
- Write copy for many types of assets, from video to ads, social, sites, events, and more
- Collaboratively brainstorm ideas with the brand team to hit our goals
- Get to know our customers and base your decision making on what you learned from them
- Use data to verify your decisions and further improve the impact of your copy work
- Fall back onto a pool of freelancers to support in copywriting when necessary
- Work with Hotjar’s existing style guide and tone of voice and update it if required