Atlanta, GA, United States. This is a remote opportunity, must reside in the Atlanta area.
Wanted: Passionate security engineer looking for a new challenge. The ideal candidate will be someone who is a self starter, eager to learn, and directly contribute to the success of HireVue.
- Perform internal penetration tests of HireVue’s network and web application
- Perform internal social engineering and phishing tests
- Coordinate and facilitate third-party and customer led penetration tests
- Identify, report, and provide assistance during information security incidents
- Manage various information security systems
- Participate in the delivery and monitoring of the security awareness and training program
- Design and implement new security controls to protect HireVue’s network, applications, and customer data
- Monitor application and IDS logs for security incidents and respond in the appropriate manner
- Keep current on technological trends and developments in information security
- Understanding of web application technologies and web application security testing
- Experience with security event management (SIEM) or log monitoring platforms
- Experience with Linux
- AWS experience a plus
- Strong team player with the ability to take charge of their area of expertise
- Takes initiative to complete tasks with little direct supervision
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work outside your comfort zone with an eagerness to learn
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or comparable, or working towards those degrees preferred
- 4+ years experience in a technical information security capacity
- Industry certifications, or a desire to obtain them (CISSP, GIAC, CEH, etc.)
- Desire to learn and strong curiosity
- Scripting experience a plus
- Solution oriented rather than shutting down ideas
Flexible Paid Time Off | 401K - 5% Matching | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption |
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent through Hiring Intelligence and its HireVue Video Interviewing platform. Our more than 700 customers worldwide include over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, Hilton, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.hirevue.com.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.