Full Time | 100% Remote
Who are we looking for?
As the Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be instrumental in propelling our business to new heights. You’ll conduct experiments, build and track marketing program performance, and provide the marketing team with data to guide optimization decisions across all marketing efforts.
What will you be doing?
Working closely with the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations, this role will implement all programmatic and operational initiatives in Marketo. This person will have a strong foundation in marketing automation and will be tasked with creating, implementing, and improving best practices ensuring continual enhancement of digital marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is technical, organized, results-driven, has strong attention to detail, and has a passion for digital applications.
- Support marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce related to lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Responsible for development and execution of email marketing programs, including email creation, segmentation, testing, deployment, and continuous performance monitoring
- Plan and perform A/B testing within marketing automation platform to improve productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Experience in both ABM and traditional Inbound demand generation to support pipeline targets preferred
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Create and maintain reporting dashboards on marketing and sales effectiveness and business results
- Experience creating & analyzing reports across multiple sales & marketing teams to create consolidated performance reviews & recommendations. Proactively research and implement best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- 1 - 2 years experience working with Marketo
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Experience with event management
- Detail-oriented, especially with reviewing/editing written materials
- Process-oriented with the ability to identify efficiencies
- Technically savvy with the ability to navigate multiple systems
- Good understanding of SaaS model and technology industry
- Ability/Desire to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, all-hands-on-deck environment that continually evolves
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment. A strong work ethic is critical
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Must possess a collaborative working style and thrive in a team environment
- Preferred: Good understanding of HCM software industry and talent management lifecycle
Who is HireVue?
HireVue is where hiring happens - transforming the way organizations discover, engage, and hire the best talent.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire for our own team, striving to build a diverse and inclusive culture based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
HireVue is available worldwide in over 30 languages and has hosted more than 19 million on-demand interviews, 70 million AI driven chat engagements, and one million assessments. Its more than 700 customers worldwide including over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.