HireVue is hiring Interview Analysts to work for 7 weeks to help improve the interview process for people around the world by making it more fair and giving everyone a shot at getting their perfect job. If you are interested in people, are willing to learn, have great attention to detail, and want to see what it’s like to work for one of the best companies in Utah, this job is for you.
Our Data Science team is working on creating Artificial Intelligence algorithms for their video interview software around a number of personality traits to help predict job success from a video job interview. It sounds complicated, but your part in this is not difficult.
You will be trained by our science teams on specific human traits and how to identify them. You will then watch videos in Spanish and identify which traits the person in the video is exhibiting. This will help our team gather enough data to teach computers to identify the same traits.
While this position will be remote, you will be closely collaborating with other Interview analysts, a project manager, and trainers via ongoing video conferencing.
● Must be available to work 18 hours a week from April 20th - June 8th
● Stable internet connection
● A working environment free from distractions
● Working schedule is 9am-3pm Monday-Thursday
● Pay is $15 / hour
● Must be able to complete a criminal background check
● Must be fluent in English and a native speaker and writer in Spanish
● Must be proficient working on the computer
● Must be able to focus and work independently for 4-6 hours at a time
● Must be able to work remotely
● Position is temporary and will end after 7 weeks.