HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent through Hiring Intelligence and its HireVue Video Interviewing platform. Our more than 700 customers worldwide include over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, Hilton, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
Wanted: Passionate InfoSec professional to join the HireVue Information Security team and own compliance needs. This position will report to HireVue’s Compliance Manager under the Chief Security Officer. The ideal candidate will be an experienced security professional looking to assist in securing the data of some of the world’s largest companies.
- Ensure compliance with HireVue’s contractual obligations and other requirements
- Facilitate our clients’ security testing and audit needs of our security measures
- Organize our program for maintaining compliance with Industry Best Practices
- Perform internal audits of HireVue’s security measures
- Assist with remediation of control deficiencies and gaps identified during the audit process
- Work internally with product management and engineering to ensure proper mitigation to any findings
- Contribute to the development of security policies, security standards, and risk governance processes.
- Provide support for the sales organization, acting as a Subject Matter Expert regarding HireVue’s compliance and standards
- Assist with third party vendor security assessments
- Self-motivated and able to work with little oversight
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years experience dedicated to Information Security and Compliance
- Comfortable speaking directly with customers’ security teams and/or leadership, in a way that appropriately represents the company and security capabilities.
- Knowledge of and experience with information security concepts: encryption, application security, identity management, log management, disaster recovery, etc
- Experience with Windows, Mac OS X, and familiarity with Linux.
- Ability to balance multiple complex tasks and quickly prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience working with management
- Ability to generate and maintain accurate and current documentation of new and existing technologies
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP or CISA certification, or desire to obtain is a plus
Flexible Paid Time Off | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption | 401K match
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent by combining the power of video, games, and AI for better hiring decisions.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire for our own team, striving to build a diverse and inclusive culture based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
HireVue is available worldwide in over 30 languages and has hosted more than 14 million on-demand interviews and one million assessments. Its more than 700 customers worldwide including over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.