HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent through its Video Interviewing and AI-based Assessments platform. Our more than 800 customers worldwide include over one-third of the Fortune 100 and also several high-profile government agencies.
This position reports directly to the RVP of Professional Services and is responsible for running multiple large US Public Sector projects and programs. This role is accountable for the overall schedule, risk, contractual obligations, and customer satisfaction. You will ensure master plans and schedules are followed, develop solutions to program challenges, and collaborate with internal stakeholders to seek opportunities to maximize customer satisfaction. Support the federal government and U.S. Military civilian hiring practices from application to the Conditional Job Offer and contribute to process improvement.
- Manage complex, multi-product, multi-phase implementations. Responsible for overall project ownership and project success, including expanding the use of HireVue within the federal government.
- Manage and coordinate with third party system integrators, who often serve as prime contractors, across the Public Sector partner ecosystem. Navigate complex stakeholder ecosystems.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction across a broad portfolio of projects.
- Oversee the delivery execution by participating in government post award conferences, leading kick off calls, monitoring milestones and project deliverables, driving outcomes, leading status and program reviews with executive leadership.
- Build consensus from stakeholders within HireVue around addressing complex government specific implementation challenges such as security requirements, rules and regulations, customer priorities, and government initiatives.
- Coordinate internally with Sales and Customer Success teams to expand footprint within agencies, quickly resolve issues and provide timely communication.
- Manage deployment project tasks including project plans, dashboards, communications, risk management/mitigation, change control, and ensuring on time delivery of milestones.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction while tactfully pushing projects to completion for customers who are often resource constrained.
- Measure project performance throughout the engagement to identify areas for improvement. Drive best practices and implementation methodology focused on best in class implementation for the federal government.
To successfully execute these functions you will need:
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments and customers, and create deliverables with little or no direction.
- The ability to translate customer requirements and success criteria into implementation plans.
- Executive presentation skills and strong team and customer communication skills.
- Demonstrated project management success within a SaaS software company delivering technology based solutions to enterprise customers. HR technology experience preferred.
- Diplomacy with customers, partners, and internal resources to handle complex customer and project issues across multiple customer stakeholders and multiple internal stakeholders.
- A focus on execution with the ability to self-manage through ambiguity.
- A passion for outstanding customer service and proven success with large and complex US government customers.
- Demonstrated success in project rescue and in dealing with resource-constrained customers.
- Ability to travel up to 30-50% of the time.
- Ability to “roll up your sleeves” and get technical when needed.
- Strong internal/external multi-stakeholder management skills.
- Minimum 5 years experience working on projects in a large organization in both the public and private sectors, with special focus in managing programs of multiple projects and stakeholders
- Familiarity with Federal contract requirements that include a mix of acquisition strategies and contract types
- Familiarity with navigating Systems Integrators as prime contractors, along with Federal government customers, to ensure project success.
- At least 8 years of hands-on customer and project management experience in the software industry
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience implementing, configuring, and gathering requirements for the implementation of SaaS software.
Flex Time Off | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption
Per US Government Mandates HireVue requires that all employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 and are able to demonstrate proof of this vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to exemptions permitted by law.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation