EMEA - Strategic Regional Sales Manager
HireVue is looking for an Regional Sales Manager to help create, iterate and execute the company’s sales strategy. Responsibilities include the management of all sales activities in assigned territory in the market with a focus on a set number or larger strategic accounts. The territories are rich and require a strong ability to be organized, disciplined and productive in the role in less than 180 days. Experience in effectively mapping out large accounts, interfacing with enterprise VP and C-Level contacts, as well as solution selling is a must.
The ideal person must be energetic, creative, and performance-driven. As a Strategic Regional Sales Manager, the person will have a proven ability to engage industry influencers and buyers. We offer a great compensation package: annual salary, commissions, etc. The Sales Team is at the heart of HireVue, forging into a newly emerging market with skill, poise and a whole lot of strategy. The Sales team is focused on our clients' and prospects’ success with Digital Interviewing. They are passionate about educating professionals’ interviewing best practices, cutting edge technology, and how to combine the two.
You will have the opportunity to work from home to do the following:
- Maintain a robust monthly sales pipeline
- Meets and exceed quarterly sales activities and revenue targets
- Drive revenue and market share in defined named accounts within your sales territory covering multiple states in a specific region
- Works with partners to extend reach and drive adoption of the HireVue products
- Works with sales team to establish specific account plans and strategies
- Analyse prospects' requirements and propose the best possible solution
- Create and deliver effective sales demonstration and presentations
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around HireVue's services
- Listen carefully and effectively processes complex customer requirements on both a business and technical standpoints
- Understand and effectively present / deliver hard dollar ROI models
- Develop effective strategies for winning in a competitive and fast-growing industry
- Own and fully manage responses to RFP’s, RFI, and all customer communication in your territory
- Communicate customers’ needs and issues to product management, marketing, and engineering teams
- Interact with senior executives across multiple industries
- 7-10 years of Sales experience selling SaaS products to large and complex organizations (Large Enterprise level)
- Experience in the Assessment, Human Resources (HR), Human Capital Management (HCM), Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), or Talent Management industry
- Strong analytical skills that enable the development of complete sales cycle including software demonstrations
- Proven "hunter' background with a track record of consistent over-quota performance and top tier company ranking
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Proven ability to cut through layers/ barriers and get to the decision maker, and effectively promote HireVue products and services
- Strong C-level/ board level communications skills
- Proven track record of managing and leveraging relationships within enterprise accounts to open doors to multiple departments
- Willingness to travel 20-30% and work in a global team of professionals
- Independent thinking with good judgment skills and a proven record of problem-solving
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a focus on customer success
- Good business acumen, experience with basic contracts and pricing
- Excellent business writing, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools is recommended
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn, Hoovers, etc.
- Great insurance benefits
- Casual and fun culture
- Stock Options
- Great team to work with
- Flexible work environment
- Laptop computer provided
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover and hire the best talent with its AI-driven Video Intelligence platform. Combining predictive, validated industrial/organizational science with artificial intelligence allows recruiting professionals to augment human decision-making in the hiring process, delivering higher quality talent, faster. HireVue has hosted over six million interviews for more than 700 customers worldwide, including more than one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Vodafone, Nike, Intel, Hilton, HealthSouth, Qantas and Carnival Cruise Lines. For more information, visit www.hirevue.com.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.