6 - 8 weeks | Remote | Must be able to work Mountain Time Zone | Flexible Shifts (days, swings, overnights)
End Date: 11/30/2020
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent by combining the power of video, games, and AI for better hiring decisions.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire for our own team, striving to build a diverse and inclusive culture based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
HireVue is available worldwide in over 30 languages and has hosted more than 14 million on-demand interviews and one million assessments. Its more than 700 customers worldwide including over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
Who are we looking for?
The award winning HireVue Customer Support Team provides innovative and customer-obsessed service through phone, chat and email, enabling our clients to build awesome teams and their interviewing candidates to get awesome jobs.
The role of Customer Support Specialist is to be the front-line of the HireVue experience for interviewing candidates and customers alike. Customer Support Specialists exhibit passion for providing the best possible customer experience through each interaction and strive to always be improving. Successful Customer Support Specialists have an open and positive attitude allowing them to celebrate the successes of the team, communicate proactively, and exemplify customer obsession.
What will you be doing?
- Be an expert in the HireVue platform and help our customers and their candidates understand the value of our technology
- Document and manage your cases for each Support interaction you have
- Recognize, document, and alert leadership of trends in contacts and ongoing issues
- Identify and communicate support process and product improvements
- Delight each of your contacts with positive and encouraging interactions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Positive attitude and drive to always be improving
- Expert reading and writing skills
- Proficient with technology, able to learn how to troubleshoot technical issues while navigating multiple systems
- 2+ years experience in a customer service role; experience in a technical support role is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to be resourceful
- Flexible schedule (we provide 24/7 customer support)
Medical, Dental, Vision
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.