Who are we looking for?
HireVue is looking for a Customer Success Director with strong consulting skills in recruiting, the ability to communicate with recruiters, users, and C-Suite individuals at Fortune 100 companies, and has relationship skills to work as part of the HireVue team, reporting to the Director of Customer Success. The CSD will work as part of a HireVue team measured on retention, expansion, and overall data hygiene of a portfolio of 8-15 clients.
What will you be doing?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Success Director. This is a strategic individual contributor position that provides proactive account management of large enterprise and global customers. You are required to drive strategic direction, product adoption, retention, growth and expansion through proactive thought leadership and demonstrated value-added advocacy. This is a dynamic position and you must be comfortable with frequent multi-tasking between management, technical, business, strategic, marketing, and planning activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Account Management & Strategic Direction
- Partner with a portfolio of key accounts to develop a strategy for successful adoption and long term value and business impact
- Facilitate regular executive meetings to define and proactively drive progress towards desired business metrics and outcomes
- Lead initiatives with customers to drive positive Net Promoter and candidate experience scores
- Build broad relationships with key account contacts and internal partners on the sales, product and engineering teams
- Partner with the HireVue Strategic Sales team to identify growth and expansion opportunities within your account base.
Subject matter expert/Advocate
- Partner with customer on HireVue product offerings, best practices & processes and lead customers to effectively integrate digital interviewing and assessments into those processes
- Advocate for customers to internally help build and maintain strong partnerships with the sales, professional services, engineering, and marketing teams
To successfully execute these functions you will need:
- Experience in leading client relationships in software as a service or technology environments
- Experience in consulting to Fortune 500 companies
- Experience with sales, consulting, training, or leading new initiatives in a corporate environment
- Experience in project/change management and organizational development
- Passion for outstanding customer service and account management with an execution focus
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including ability to communicate with c-suite executives
- Minimum of 5 years of account management, sales or customer success experience, ideally in a software as a service (SaaS) environment
- Strong working knowledge of the human resources or talent acquisition function a plus
- B.S. or B.A. required, MBA is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly negotiate and reach consensus across diverse groups/teams a must
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Must possess a collaborative working style and thrive in a team environment
- Possess strong, pragmatic approach for achieving rapid results in a fast-paced, high-risk market space
- Energetic self-starter with ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment. Strong work ethic is critical
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office products and Salesforce
- Travel up to 30% (post covid)
HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent by combining the power of video, games, and AI for better hiring decisions.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire for our own team, striving to build a diverse and inclusive culture based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
HireVue is available worldwide in over 30 languages and has hosted more than 14 million on-demand interviews and one million assessments. Its more than 700 customers worldwide including over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.