Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks a Seasonal Digital Product Implementation Specialist.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Seasonal Digital Product Implementation Specialist will assist with successful customer on-boarding and order fulfillment of Great Minds K-12 digital products. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, tech-savvy, and a team player.
- Works collaboratively with members of the Digital Implementation Specialist Team and other organizational teams as needed.
- Works collaboratively with members of the Digital Implementation Specialist (DIS) Team and other organizational teams as needed
- Support DIS Team with onboarding and renewal of digital customers
- Assist with digital order license activations
- Update status of fulfillment orders
- Monitor incoming rostering data
- Maintain knowledge of product functionality and capabilities
- Analyze support ticket data related to order fulfilment