Quality Assurance Specialist - Salesforce.com
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK–12 instructional materials space, seeks a Quality Assurance Specialist - Salesforce.com to join our dynamic, growing Enterprise Applications team.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
Our Market Position**
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for ensuring quality of the assigned development and configuration work being delivered by the Enterprise Applications team. This role creates test cases, test plans, test reports, automates test scripts, and assists the QA Manager in standardizing processes and developing QA best practices.
- Performs QA testing activities to ensure the applications, products and releases follow requirements and QA standards of the organization
- Analyzes business requirements, functional requirements, acceptance criteria, and design documents for completeness and testability
- Designs, develops and implements functional test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data and automated test scripts for Salesforce and other Enterprise Applications
- Executes test cases, test scripts; captures test results and test metrics; reports test results and test metrics
- Identifies and tracks system defects; performs root cause analysis of the defects; works with the development team to resolve defects
- Writes User Acceptance Test (UAT) Cases and coordinates UAT with the business users
- Performs and coordinates system verification and validation test activities
- Automates regression test cases and maintains an automated test suite as updates are made to the system
- Assists the QA Manager in designing, developing, and implementing standards and procedures for software QA testing