Great Minds, a rapidly growing non-profit organization developing world-class curricula for grades PK-12, is seeking Professional Development and Implementation Support (PDIS) Specialists to join our dynamic, dedicated team. At Great Minds, we believe every child is capable of greatness. Our mission is to ensure all students have access to a quality education in the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
- The PD/IS Specialist – Coaching, Mathematics will provide an estimated 80+ days per year of on-site support (coaching) to assigned schools in a given region;
- Will develop and maintain expertise in the catalog of Eureka Math PD offerings within a given grade band, e.g., K-5 with a K-2 expertise desired.
- Will further support Eureka Math implementations by responding to implementation support inquiries via email or phone, or on-site visits.
- Will contribute to the development of specific implementation support plans for assigned schools and districts.
Additional responsibilities may include the development/revision of PD and IS offerings, training and support of PD/IS Specialists, attending national and state conferences and providing sales support in collaboration with Account Managers.
Resume and cover letter are required. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants should provide explicit information describing experience:
- Teaching, coaching, or supervising implementations of Eureka Math / Engage NY Delivering professional development at a district, state, or national level.