Great Minds®, a rapidly growing nonprofit that develops world-class curricula and professional development for grades PK–12, seeks an Implementation Leader for the Tennessee region to join our dynamic, dedicated mathematics team.
Great Minds, a mission-driven public benefit corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math, and PhD Science™ all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit www.greatminds.org.
OUR MARKET POSITION
Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ Net Promoter Score®. Eureka Math and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom and PhD Science, embrace higher expectations for all students and teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.Position Summary
The Implementation Leader, Eureka Math is a member of the Implementation Success team and supports Great Minds in its mission by promoting the adoption and effective implementation of Eureka Math.
In this role, the Implementation Leader will
- foster long-term relationships with school leaders and teachers that are based on trust, mutual respect, and shared goals for success;
- help ensure that all Eureka Math implementations result in student growth;
- provide efficient and timely access to rigorous content expertise, implementation resources, and key information needed to fulfill the goal of high-quality instruction for all; and
- facilitate professional development and coaching sessions.
The Implementation Leader is knowledgeable about the features and advantages of Great Minds products and offerings. This role ensures that implementers of Eureka Math understand the philosophy and best practices that form the foundation of the curriculum and accompanying support. The Implementation Leader demonstrates exceptional professionalism and communication skills.
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for a designated set of Eureka Math implementations
- Serve as the primary Eureka Math content expert for a designated set of Great Minds sales professionals
- Collaborate with assigned implementations by following defined protocols and planning structures to suggest strategies, resources, or offerings (e.g., meetings, presentations, webinars, print collateral, digital content, or services) needed to support successful implementation of Eureka Math.
- Develop and maintain expertise in the catalog of Eureka Math PD and coaching offerings
- Facilitate select PD and coaching sessions
- Gather, monitor, and record program success metrics at regular intervals; document these metrics and all significant customer interactions
- Document and communicate insights about Eureka Math implementation to leadership based on interactions with assigned implementations.
- Contribute to the development of resources that support implementation success.