Human Resources Systems Analyst
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining current HR systems, supporting the implementation of new HR systems and integrations between systems, improving current and developing new business processes, and enhancing the overall HR systems and analytics landscape. The HR Systems Analyst will report to the HR Systems Manager. This is an individual contributor role.
- Assemble, synthesize, and analyze data from multiple sources to solve business problems.
- Build, test, and document innovative processes and technical solutions to bridge business needs and systems capabilities.
- Learn how to implement, integrate, use, and optimize new systems to meet business needs.
- Design and complete audits to ensure data integrity.
- Safeguard HR data.
- Process employee status changes, hires, terminations, etc. in HR systems.
- Collaborate with others in Human Resources and across the company as needed.
- Provide status updates and escalate issues to the HR Systems Manager as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.