Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Digital Product Manager.
Great Minds brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs almost 600 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Digital Product Manager will be a strong partner to our content teams, collaborating with stakeholders and development teams to conceptualize and build rich and engaging digital experiences for K-12 users. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, tech-savvy, and a team player with a passion for education and a history of success building and releasing products.
- Collaborate with product team to define vision and strategy for product roadmap.
- Build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders and synthesize feedback to define user needs and feature requirements.
- Conduct user and market research to identify customer needs and represent the voice of the user.
- Define and analyze metrics to understand customer behavior and make product recommendations and decisions.
- Collaborate with design and development teams to drive product development for projects from product ideation to launch.
- Write user stories to create and groom product backlog and act as product owner on scrum team(s).
- Communicate early and often, whether it’s product status, vision, feature decisions or prioritization needs.