Who we are
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionise the fitness industry. We are doubling in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 40 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to taking group fitness to the next level.
We're a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners become more successful. We know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
What we need
We are looking to add an Intern Web Developer to join our highly motivated Customer Success team.
With a fantastic product; crafted with a cutting edge tech stack, you will be responsible for technically on-boarding customers by ensuring that the Glofox Website Integration is fully integrated into our clients websites. You will work closely with the customer and their main point of contact at Glofox to ensure success. We are looking for someone who is customer service driven with a technical background and strong web technology and UI/UX skills.
If you’re looking to join a fast-pace, scaling startup to further your web development and customer experience skills, then we would love to talk to you!
Provide technical support related to web-based systems to internal teams.
As a website support Intern, you will be handling incoming technical website queries from clients and internal Level 1 support.
Assist in troubleshooting issues on web-based systems for clients.
Update and edit web integration for clients.
Provide professional world class technical support and keeping track of tickets.
Up skill by learning all modern content management systems such as WordPress and SquareSpace.
Learning about iFrame technology and best practices.
Building the Glofox website integration into client websites inline with their brand and feature requests
Building demo environments to display Glofox’s website integration functionality
Cross Browser testing and debugging
Reaching out to clients and developing relationships
Handling large volumes of web work efficiently
Following up with old clients to ensure code is up to date
Ensuring your work, is mobile responsive
- 1+ years experience building sites using bare-bones HTML, CSS and basic JS
- Provide world class support to your customers when implementing the software into their website
- Strong customer service orientation and attention to detail
- Use your design eye and strong CSS 3/HTML skills to provide visually appealing and functional web integrations
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of iFrame technology
- Strong knowledge and experience building out modern CMS such as Wordpress & Squarespace
- Experience with modern day version control systems such as Git
- A computer science or other relevant degree
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed startup in an exciting industry
- The opportunity to kick-start your career in a supportive learning environment
- Coaching and mentoring from experienced team members
- Paid internship