Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the fitness industry. We are growing in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 60 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to powering the fitness industry.
We're a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners build successful businesses.
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much determination it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
Please note, Glofox does not currently offer sponsorship. Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the locations we are hiring in.
People Team at Glofox:
We are a small, but dedicated People Team who knows that hiring the right people means we can continue to compliment our unique culture & enable the growth of our incredible innovative product. We are passionate about ensuring our candidates have the best experience & see this role as critical to our growth and success as we scale.
If you are looking to join an innovative SaaS company & help build out our amazing Sales, Marketing & Customer Success Teams as well as having an interest in sourcing & recruiting across multiple geographies within a fast- paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
You will have the exciting opportunity to contribute, take ownership & add value to our growing People Team as we continue to scale at a global level.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant Talent Acquisition experience, ideally in a high-growth or start-up tech business
- Sourcing and Recruitment experience across various departments, with a strong focus on building our Sales function
- Experience working with multi-location teams, with both US based teams & EU experience
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Collaborative communication style
- Proven ability to work autonomously and deliver to tight deadlines
What you'll be doing:
- Take ownership and drive all aspects of the recruitment process ensuring consistency across the business
- Sourcing and building talent pipeline for Sales, Marketing & Customer Success
- Screening CVs, initial zoom/phone screens, scheduling interviews & managing candidates effectively through the process
- Building and nurturing relationships with hiring managers & educate on recruitment best practices
- Managing the company’s ATS system and ensuring that all applicants are responded to in a timely manner
- Be a Brand Ambassador for Glofox, as the first point of contact for candidates and to ensure an incredible candidate experience throughout
- Update weekly recruitment reports
- Support with ad hoc projects
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed start-up in an exciting industry remotely
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Laptop and equipment for remote working set up
- Any support you need to level up your skills - conferences, books, screencasts
- We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Glofox! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.