Who we are
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the fitness industry. We are growing in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 60 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to powering the fitness industry.
We're a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners build successful businesses.
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much determination it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
What we need
We are looking for an approachable and organised person, who will be an advocate for Glofox culture while ensuring smooth day-to-day operations of our remote team. You will be an ambitious self-starter, who knows how to operate independently, willing to learn and adapt to any changes that can take place in a high-growth start-up.
As Junior Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for a broad range of tasks, with no two days ever the same. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who wants to grow with Glofox and enjoys a fast-paced, fun environment working with a team who are proud to be making a positive impact on the fitness industry!
This is a predominantly remote role that will require occasional trips to our South William Street, Dublin Office.
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Scheduling meetings for our team, all-hands, board meetings and other meetings/projects as require
- Managing the day-to-day scheduling and diary of our CEO
- Act as point of contact for our CEO, maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholder
- General Operations administration
- Assist the Head of People with the management of day-to-day HR, including inductions, ensuring all new people have a warm welcome to Glofox, benefits and payroll queries, documentation and other ad-hoc HR tasks.
- Any additional HR administrative tasks and projects as required.
REMOTE WORK COORDINATION:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Ensuring smooth operations of any office locations and remote logistics including:
Selecting and working with 3rd party service providers, for example IT equipment, couriers or any travel
Managing facilities for our remote team
Ordering and managing an inventory of office equipment and supplies, for example laptops for new joiners
Be an ambassador for Glofox culture and support/manage any culture initiatives virtually or in specific locations
Any additional tasks and projects as required
As with any early-stage business, you will get exposure to lots of different areas of the business and experience working with our amazingly talented remote team!
- Very strong organisational skills with ability to manage a busy workload and go the extra mile when required
- You enjoy working with people, are adaptable and flexible
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Highly motivated, positive communicator with a can-do attitude and a proven ability to follow through on tasks
- Excited about being part of a growing team and can help with managing the change this brings
- Comfortable working within remote teams
We’d be really impressed if…
- You are a recent graduate,
- You have a qualification in HR or,
- You have some experience in a start-up environment
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed startup in an exciting industry
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- An entrepreneurial working environment. If you can make a case for a project that fits with our vision, you’ll likely be able to execute it
- Any support you need to level up your skills - conferences, books, screencasts