Here at GitLab, the Growth Marketing team focuses on expanding GitLab's organic discovery with data-driven decision making. We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager, Search to join our growing Growth Marketing team.
As a Growth Marketing Manager at GitLab, you'll be analytical, creative, organized, and diplomatic. In this role, you’ll grow web traffic to increase revenue with technical search optimization across about.gitlab.com . You’ll create tools and processes to continually improve the results of a prospective customer's journey, and share results and insights with stakeholders throughout the company.
**What you’ll do in this role: **
- Provide, and implement, recommendations for technical SEO improvements to the site (this will be a very hand on role).
- Implement GitLab’s SEO strategy together with our marketing team and digital marketing agency.
- Grow traffic to about.gitlab.com through organic search marketing programs.
- Work with marketing and sales ops to evaluate and implement adtech and martech.
- Ensure web pages are structured and coded in a way to enable consistent and accurate tracking.
- Work across teams to collaborate on standardized marketing reporting and dashboards, and present performance to the marketing department as well as stakeholders throughout the company.
- Troubleshoot and formulate solutions to issues with SEO and site lead flow.
- Analyze and report data across multiple channels to monitor marketing site growth.
**You should apply if you have: **
- 3+ years in Search Engine Marketing role
- 1-3 years of enterprise software marketing experience.
- 3+ years experience Google Analytics (or related tool), Google Search Console and experience with at least one SEO tool.
- Technical/industry experience focused on SEO online advertising to improve lead generation, sales pipeline, and revenue.
- Analytics and reporting experience.
- The ability to use GitLab.
- Read about our values, and are interested in working in accordance with those values.
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply! We value diverse experience, so go for it and submit an application if GitLab sounds like a place you’d like to join.
The culture here at GitLab is something we’re incredibly proud of. Because GitLabbers are currently located in more than 63 different countries, you’ll spend your time collaborating with kind, talented, and motivated colleagues from across the globe. Some of the benefits you’ll be entitled to vary by the region or country you’re in. However, all GitLabbers are fully remote and receive a "no ask, must tell" paid-time-off policy, where we don’t count the number of days you take off annually. You can work incredibly flexible hours, enabled by our asynchronous approach to communication. We’ll also help you set up your home office environment, cover your home internet subscription, pay for your membership to a co-working space, and contribute to the travel costs associated with meeting other GitLab employees across the world. Also, every year or so, we all get together at our Contribute event.
**Hiring process: **
Our hiring process can be found in our handbook. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page. Additional details about our process can also be found on our hiring page!