This position is remote, based in the USA.
Do you love producing amazing customer experiences? Do you thrive on bringing strong brand experience and learning opportunities to life? Are you a detail-oriented marketer with a strong events and engagement marketing background?
- Lead execution of corporate events and swag to amplify our brand story and image at national and international trade shows, internal events, user conferences, brand activations and all other events.
- Proactively manage and strategize all event needs. End-to-end event management, from lead-handling and content creation to venue selection and event execution.
- Establish event goals and budget: gather and track ROI, engagement analytics, and feedback to consistently assess and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Develop pre-event, at-event, and post-event marketing plans in conjunction with product marketing, content, alliances, demand generation and field teams.
- Advance, maintain, and manage external partners and vendors for multiple events and swag, including negotiating optimal terms.
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams to create event agendas, campaigns, and content that meet engagement objectives.
- Lead creation of event communications and promotion for event programs, in partnership with demand generation and sales development teams, to drive attendance.
- Develop and deliver event enablement to include pre-event briefings, at-event briefings, and drive post-event follow-up briefings and event retrospectives.
- Solicit speaking sessions for all relevant corporate conferences and industry trade shows.
- 3+ years corporate marketing events planning and management experience in the high-tech industry.
- Independent worker capable of managing multiple deadlines with little supervision.
- Ability to work smart under pressure and efficiently on multiple project requests simultaneously, and to deal with potential for tight deadlines and unexpected complexities.
- Strong communicator and collaborator; able to work with a variety of teams and personalities, possessing excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven skills interacting with executive/senior management teams.
- Strong project management and decision-making skills.
- Very detail-oriented.
- Flexible work schedule and the ability to travel approximately 50% of the time.
Additional Requirement for EMEA candidates:
- Must be in EMEA location.
- Regional knowledge and existing network of vendors in EMEA.
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.