You understand that setting a foundation for healthy growth in a fast-paced company is effective marketing operations. Your job is to support the Marketing Operations team in meeting our goals of evaluating/selecting/customizing technology to enable effective marketing at GitLab, ensuring high data quality and helping colleagues access that data to enable smarter decisions, and assisting in marketing analysis/planning/strategy. This is an entry level position for Marketing Operations.
Learning tools that marketing has in place to act as backup on various systems as needed
Providing oversight on GitLab issue boards - building weekly standup issues, creating biweekly milestone issues to ensure handbook updates are completed, documenting minutes from meetings, and ensuring labels exist on all Marketing issues
Marketing data stewardship
Assisting with data cleanliness in the various systems, merging like records, researching causes of bugs in order to correct processes
Cleansing, enriching and uploading prospect lists from various events
Building smart lists in Marketo to aid in geographic and account based marketing efforts
Providing support to team with ad hoc analysis and/ or the underlying data as needed
- Strong spoken and written English.
- Experience in sales and/or marketing teams of B2B software, Open Source software, and the developer tools space is preferred.
- Experience with marketing automation software a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM software helpful.
- Familiarity with Git and repositories useful.
- Proficiency in MS Excel / Google Sheets.
- You are team-centric.
- You’re a self starter, willing to read and watch in order to learn. (Be ready to learn how to use GitLab and Git!)
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Leadership at GitLab