Our mission is to create a world where mental health is never an obstacle.
Ginger is transforming how behavioral healthcare is delivered by making it easy for people to get the support they need, when they need it, through on-demand coaching, teletherapy, telepsychiatry, and guided self-care.
Businesses purchase Ginger for their employee’s or member’s benefit. Through Ginger’s secure mobile app, people around the world receive immediate emotional support that’s personalized to their needs, and completely confidential. Ginger’s high-quality, team-based care works — 70% of people show significant improvement after 12 weeks of using Ginger.
At Ginger, people are at the heart of what we do. We believe that diverse and inclusive teams make our company better. Teams with individuals that bring different perspectives to challenges are more innovative, collaborative, and create better solutions. We’re building a workplace that actively embraces a diversity of people, ideas, talents, and experiences. Come join us!
Fast Company called Ginger one of The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare and the World Economic Forum named us a Technology Pioneer.
What you'll do:
- Execute a streamlined implementation process as the initial representative of the Client Success Group, tracking new client launches from start to finish
- Work closely with other internal departments to troubleshoot client concerns
- Work with third-parties on behalf of clients, including consultants, eligibility vendors, etc.
- Maintain client-related documentation in all appropriate internal systems, including Salesforce.com
- Work closely with Eligibility and Marketing teams in performing account set ups and system tests before launches
About you and requirements:
- 3+ years project management preferred
- Client-facing experience
- Cross-functional project management experience
- Familiarity with eligibility considerations a plus.
- Confident, self-starter (willing to ‘jump in’ to the role and its duties)
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, high growth environment (able to handle a frequently changing environment)
- Independent (willing to roll sleeves up to figure things out, and dig to find what is needed)
- A remote position will be considered