FormAssembly is looking for a talented video producer to join our Marketing Design team to create enterprise-quality, on-brand video content. In this hands-on role, you will use creative storytelling and video techniques to produce videos that stand out in the SaaS (software as a service) marketplace and engage FormAssembly customers and prospects.
Reporting to the Design Manager, you will collaborate with team members and external vendors to bring the FormAssembly brand to life and leverage existing video assets in new and innovative ways. You will also manage multiple projects with stakeholders from across the company. Projects will include corporate videos, social media videos, instructional videos, audio projects, and webinar presentation editing. The ideal candidate is a strong designer and visual storyteller, as well as a multimedia expert with a knack for turning ideas into video reality.
Types of Work
- Promos/Ads/explainer videos
- Corporate videos/Testimonials/interviews
- Social videos
- Use industry-standard methods and technologies to conceptualize and produce videos for corporate websites and events, social media training, webinars and other audio and visual projects assigned.
- Work with the Design Manger to bring a video vision to life, including planning and writing videos, shooting and editing videos, and managing the video library and equipment.
- Work cross-functionally to manage each project throughout the creative workflow, from concepting with copywriters and marketers, to selecting project assets, storyboarding, coordinating and recording voice overs, and formatting outputs for multiple platforms.
- Proactively recommend and pitch ideas to advance the FormAssembly brand and engage customers and prospects.
- Create motion graphics to aid in production value and storytelling
- Evaluate video analytics and incorporate feedback into future projects.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a video producer or similar role (video editor, motion designer, etc).
- Strong portfolio with examples of high-quality videos.
- Proficient with Adobe CC video suite.
- Audio editing experience.
- Motion design experience.
- Proficiency in operating video and audio equipment.
- Experience managing and maintaining video resources such as digital assets and video equipment.
- Experience working with stock footage and managing third-party film-crews.
- Demonstrated ability to tell a story through video production techniques.
- Understanding of design principles.
- Good communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to produce content and make changes under tight deadlines.
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude.
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- Unlimited paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!