FormAssembly is growing fast and we are excited to add a Sales Development Manager to help develop, train, and hire highly driven and enthusiastic sales team members. In addition, the Sales Development Manager must be able to execute company and department strategies and uphold standards to ensure that sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Experience as a Manager of a successful frontline sales development team
- Experience collaborating with Marketing on an ABM strategy
- Hire, coach and manage a team of Sales Development Reps
- Develop the sales, product and industry skills of each team member
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to ensure Prospect SLA’s are being hit and drive business
- Represent the Sales team at Cross-Department/Executive meetings
- Regularly report on Team & Individual results
- Experience as a team lead or manager of a successful frontline sales team for a SaaS company
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Fast learner, motivated, driven, passionate, and attention to detail
- Experience managing and improving Sales Development KPIs
- Proficiency with sales cadence tools and CRM software
Bonus Points for
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience working remote pre-pandemic
FormAssembly is a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data and we are looking for key individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
Customers like Amazon, PayPal, New York City, Harvard, and thousands of other organizations worldwide rely on FormAssembly to capture the data they need quickly and securely. We have been recognized in the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2021 Leader.
We're intelligent, adaptive, and growing rapidly - thanks to our impressive roster of customers.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it's like to work at FormAssembly:
Meet our awesome team.
Learn how and why we work remotely.
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely from home)
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- And more!