FormAssembly is looking for an experienced Program Manager - Voice of Customer to join our growing and dynamic Product Team!
- In partnership with our Product, Sales & Marketing, Data and CS teams, you will be responsible for creating and managing processes that connect us to the voice of our customers and propagate an internal customer-first thinking
- Recommend customer facing features based on data and insights collected from customer input.
- Create and manage customer advisory boards and other closed loop feedback opportunities to keep customers engaged with the product development process.
- Collect and organize data and oversee a data-driven environment within VoC to dive deep using customer insights and business metrics.
- Analyze and synthesize the voice of the customer, competitor intel, industry trends to assist with the roadmap and ideation planning
- Monitor competitors with Product Marketing and emerging market trends with both quantitative and qualitative data sets.
- Own the process: Measuring feedback, analyzing themes and trends, governing the data, reporting to stakeholders.
Required Qualifications & Proficiencies
- 5 + years experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and organization skills with the ability to summarize and present information in a way that provides actionable insights
- Experience in Customer Experience, Process Improvement, Customer Relations, Project Management, Operations or Marketing.
- Skilled in VOC improvement concepts and principles
- Track record of collaboration and partnership with cross functional teams
- Experience leading, facilitating journey mapping and VOC sessions (internal and with customers)
- Experience in developing a research function with knowledge of research methodologies
- Experience working remotely
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and rapidly growth environment
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!