FormAssembly is growing fast and we are excited to add a Product (UX) Designer to help provide exceptional user experiences and scale our product portfolios for the next phase of our growth. This position is a key part of our Product team and is an important and strategic role in the Product Lifecyle.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers and Product Owners to help establish and refine feature requirements, milestones, and user stories
- Design artifacts such as journey maps, experience flow diagrams, and presentations to communicate your design approach and gain alignment across stakeholders
- Create and iterate rapidly on low-fidelity wireframes
- Research best practices in and around web applications to build features that meet the product vision along with address customer needs
- Perform usability testing to validate design directs and inform opportunities for improvement
- Drive your design decisions with data—strategize and conduct meaningful user research, collect customer feedback, then synthesize and present your findings as design concepts
- Document design decisions with high-fidelity mock-ups and detailed descriptions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineers, support, marketing, sales, and business development teams to identify pain points and improve user experience through design solutions
- Lead by example—do great work and help the people on your team learn how you do it
Successful candidates will have the following skills:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a UX/UI, product, and/or interactive designer
- 3+ years of professional design experience working on a SaaS product team
- Knowledge of B2B/Enterprise customers and platforms, with experience in areas of mobile, portable, dedicated, web, or native mobile design
- Familiar with Sketch, Abstract, InVision, Slack, and Jira
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to effectively present and organize data and designs to multiple stakeholders
- Experience in facilitating usability testing sessions
- Comfortable in an Agile work environment working in rapid delivery cycles
- Experience creating and maintaining a living style guide and design elements library
- Must be located in a US Eastern/Central time zone, or be able to work standard US Eastern hours daily
- English proficiency
Bonus points for:
Background in development/technical proficiency
Familiarity with the Salesforce ecosystem
Knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Design Systems, Pendo, and Gherkin
Experience building design systems
Experience working remotely
FormAssembly is a 100% remote, fast-growing SaaS company with teammates all over the world that come together every day to help customers streamline data collection processes. We’re chasing major growth goals year after year, and we’re looking for talented, driven individuals to join our dynamic team.
FormAssembly works with 5,000+ leading companies worldwide to help them collect data quickly and securely, including Amazon, PayPal, Dell, Harvard, and more. We have been recognized in the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four years in a row, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2021 Leader. As we grow rapidly and adapt our product to better serve our impressive roster of customers, we’re also dedicated to fostering community and building relationships with our coworkers.
For a glimpse at what it’s like to work at a SaaS company with 35% year over year growth and teammates from all over the world who live out our core values of transparency, accountability, curiosity, ambition, composure, and kindness, learn about our awesome team and how and why we work remotely.
If you share our core values and want to work together to build something great for our customers, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely from home).
FormAssembly offers competitive benefits that help to promote health and well-being, personal growth, and work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Fully remote culture, even before the pandemic. We know how to do remote culture well.
- Work anywhere, or everywhere. We embrace mobility.
- Robust benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!