As the Manager of Technical Support, your role is to ensure FormAssembly customers receive outstanding support. This involves creating customer support policies and procedures for staff to adhere to, observing and coaching the support team, assisting unsatisfied customers and overseeing the customer support team’s day-to-day functions.
This position is full-time in Bloomington, Indiana or fully remote from a US timezone.
- Drive a motivating and rewarding culture.
- Focus on the team’s continuous improvement where new ideas and solutions are encouraged and implemented.
- Monitor day to day support and client interactions in Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Lead the evolution of support policies and procedures.
- Coach support specialists, engineers, and team leads to help them achieve personal and professional goals.
- Assist dissatisfied customers.
- Oversee support hiring processes.
- Review monthly and quarterly performance metrics goals.
- Maintain a flexible schedule to assist and meet with international team members as needed.
You have a high level of personal and work integrity.
You lead by example.
You are passionate about customer service and place the needs of the customer first.
You are an effective communicator with strong problem solving skills.
You are innovative. You see alternative paths to success.
You enjoy learning how to use new pieces of technology and teaching others how to as well.
You have an understanding of front-end web technologies.
And finally, you must be a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, high energy, and excellent with your teammates.
- 5+ years in a technical, customer-facing support role.
- 2+ years managing and developing a customer-facing team.
- Remote employees are required to have reliable and secure internet access.
- Experience in Change Management.
- Experience managing a remote team or working remote.
- Experience in tech support, helping people use technology
- Experience in administering a ticketing system.
- Experience in a SaaS environment.
- Experience with Salesforce.
You'll work with a professional yet fun team, united by the goal of helping organizations streamline their processes and optimize their data collection. Benefits included, but not limited to: 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays, 401K with a 4% company match, health insurance, and a company provided laptop.