Hello! Are you interested in joining a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data? Consider applying for open positions at FormAssembly, an enterprise web form creation and collection platform used by some of the largest and most well-known organizations in the world.
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best to our customers, partners, and stakeholders, internally and externally. We are travelers, artists, athletes, and animal lovers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing results, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers and continuous learners who are never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add another amazing member to our Customer Success team.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will engage with customers to ensure successful adoption and implementation of FormAssembly. An Implementation Specialist acts as the first point during the onboarding period, and as needed throughout the customer journey.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
Guide customers through their onboarding experience, including:
- Primary point of contact for the duration of the onboarding period.
- Determine a clear vision of what the client needs and how they can achieve their goals.
- Outline a suggested timeline for the client’s initial project and provide assistance to keep them on track.
- Maintain communication with the client throughout the onboarding period.
- Assist customers throughout their customer journey, through consulting calls and training packages.
- Create and improve new customer onboarding processes and documentation as needed.
- Collaborate across all teams to give the client a great experience as a FormAssembly customer.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements/What You Need To Be Successful:
- Customer Service – Since such a large chunk of an Implementation Specialist’s time will be spent directly interacting with clients, it’s important for them to have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Experience - Have customer facing experience in Professional Services, Sales, Customer Support, or Client Success.
- Extensive Technical Knowledge – In order to be able to meet each client’s needs and help customers get onboarded with FormAssembly, Implementation Specialists need to have technical knowledge and experience with FormAssembly.
- Troubleshooting – During the process of getting the client onboarded and using their system, you should always expect a few issues along the way. Because of this, Implementation Specialists need to be good problem solvers.Interpersonal Skills – In helping customers set up their system and initial forms, at times it will demand the efforts of an entire team. Implementation Specialists need to be able to effectively communicate and work with that team.
- Ability to Multitask – The goal of providing good customer service is to make each client feel like they’re the only customer that matters. If an Implementation Specialist is able to multitask and juggle different projects simultaneously, they’ll be successful.
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!