We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best support to our customers. We are travelers, artists, athletes, animal lovers, optimists and adventurers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing service, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers, and continuous learners never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add another amazing member to our Customer Success team.
As a Customer Success Manager you will coordinate across Sales, Marketing, Services, Support, Product and other teams to lead customer success strategies for FormAssembly. A CSM acts as a customer advocate, develops and maintains strategic relationships with key contacts of existing accounts and shares pertinent information gathered from clients with all departments to help grow the business.
What you’ll do:
- Make sure every customer is happy with our product. You’ll be their primary contact at FormAssembly & will troubleshoot, problem solve and strategize so they get the very best out of their investment.
Partner across all teams in the organization. Some examples are:
- Work with the Sales team to conduct Welcome Calls with each new customer.
- Provide customer feedback to the Product team for enhancements.
- Take over a tricky customer issue from the Support team.
- Proactively reach out to customers to curate positive relationships, survey satisfaction and support continued renewal.
- Take initiative on creating procedures & processes that may not currently exist.
What you need to be successful:
- Customer facing experience, either in a Sales, Client Success, Account Management or similar role
- Experience working remotely in some capacity
- Strong initiative and ability to lead with little direction
- Flexibility in a fast changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, both with customers and team members
- You’ve worked with Salesforce and/or FormAssembly
- You have a strong technical background
Position is full-time, local or remote.
You’re the right fit if you:
- Have experience in customer facing role within a SaaS organization.
- Have excellent communication skills and technical aptitude.
- Are a self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn reduction.
- Genuinely enjoy working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction and adoption.
- Fully remote culture with flexibility
- Amazing co-workers & collaboration tools
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 4% 401k match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Career development