Flyt is a technology platform designed to help the worlds top food delivery companies to work with the largest restaurant partners seamlessly. If you have ordered food through any of the major delivery partners you would have touched our technology with us being the technical backbone for these partners.
Today, we’re a global company, with our technology being deployed across Europe, North America and Australia, and with team members in six countries. Yet we’re still human-scale: we’re a company where everyone can get to know everyone, and are structured to ensure every multidisciplinary team has a strong sense of community, and complete autonomy on how to hit their goals.
Flyt is organised in small, cross functional autonomous teams, we call squads. Each one of our squads owns an area of the product end-to-end and is responsible for meeting a business goal. Same principles as the spotify model, but customised to what works for us.
We’re looking for a Junior/Graduate Engineer to work in one of our remote-first squads doing feature development on our microservices platform. You will have experience in either Go, Node or PHP and must love being autonomous in a small team.
- To build new features in our two core languages Go and Node.
- To work within our Microservices architecture and deliver highly level readable and maintainable code.
- To work with the worlds largest delivery companies and to innovate in this exciting space.
- To make key architectural decisions and to help move our platform forwards.
Working with us
We’re confident you’ll love working here if:
- You want to get into the trenches with a collaborative team.
- You want to contribute to architecture and deliver innovative software products.
- You can finish what you start, and that good enough and finished, trumps perfect, not done.
- You class yourself as a continuous improver, and constantly push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
- You like to openly communicate, be willing to listen to peers and give and receive continuous feedback.
- Above all, you love to bring people along for the journey, you’re a mentor and a teacher and help others level-up.
- UK and European based applicants only.
- Remote Working
- Mentoring/Training from amazing Senior Developers.
- If you would like to work from a we-work etc. we are happy to get this for you.
- Bonus Pool
- A great working environment, regular trips to our London office for close collaboration.
- Macbook pro - top spec.
- The training you need to help you level-up (up to £1,000/y)
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with global expansion plans and operations spanning USA, UK, and Australia.
- Pension - 3% matched to 5%
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme – www.cyclescheme.co.uk