First San Francisco Partners (FSFP) is a leading business advisory and information management consultancy dedicated to helping companies leverage their data to improve strategic decision-making, reduce risk, create operational efficiencies and fuel unprecedented business success. Our services span data governance, data quality, data architecture, master data management, analytics and big data.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
Are you an experienced data governance professional looking to elevate your career to the next level? Would you welcome the opportunity to apply your data management knowledge, and leverage innovative technologies to creatively solve key data challenges for today’s leading businesses? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and rapidly evolving work environment?
First San Francisco Partners is looking for an experienced Collibra Consultant to help with Collibra deployments at client sites.
Identifies requirements and use cases for the Collibra solution that will support the governance strategy and roadmap; implement those requirements of Collibra.
Provides thought leadership, frameworks, and best practices in Collibra, that are required to deliver effective data governance solutions to clients using the Collibra solution.
Be able to explain how to use the Collibra interface to users in both data governance areas and regular business areas.
Knowledgable of the Collibra operating model, including workflows, roles and responsibilities.
Recognizes the benefits and limitations of using out-of-the-box Collibra features.
Proficient at documenting the configuration of Collibra.
Capable of building a metamodel.
Experience setting up a business Glossary with Collibra
Experience designing custom asset models with Collibra
- 3+ years of data strategy and data governance, preferably in a consulting environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree with strong data understanding through experience
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to explain value of data governance to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze complex environments, distill concepts and present to clients.
- Knowledge of customizing workflow is a plus
- Must be able to travel to client site
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE