The Strategic Account Executive (Internally known as The Partner Growth) Team is driven by the principle that partnerships succeed because of relationships more than contracts. Partner Growth Executives are highly relational, assertive, and motivated people, driven by the desire to creatively engage in win-win partnerships between Faithlife and other companies, organizations, denominations, networks, and more. If this sounds like you, then read on!
Faithlife, makers of Logos Bible Software, is a tech company committed to the Church, and since 1992 we have been using technology to equip the Church to grow in light of the Bible. This is the mission behind everything we make—from Bible software to Christian books to mobile apps and much more.
At Faithlife, we work hard to cultivate a culture of growth guided by our core values. They’re an authentic expression of a company where you can start as a part-time customer service rep and become a product manager in a few short years. We’re committed to unlocking your full potential as we strive together to give our customers the best experience possible.
- Honesty: Speak the truth with courage and kindness.
- Openness: Share generously, keep asking questions.
- Awesomeness: Provoke delighted exclamations: make the customer giggle.
- Growth: Onward, upward: growing the church, growing each other.
- Initiative: The person you’re waiting for is you.
- Elegance: Everything you need and nothing more.
- Shipping: Our products can’t help anyone until they have them.
- Identify and develop partnerships primarily with denominational/movement leadership that are mutually beneﬁcial. This relationship will help our partner achieve their mission and goals while generating revenue growth and new customer acquisition for Faithlife
- Ensure partnership success through development and execution of partnership growth plans (PGP) to achieve revenue goals (i.e., acquire new channel customers and expand existing channel customer accounts), conducting partner business reviews (PBRs), and measurement of partner performance against pre-established opportunity metrics
- Negotiate and execute partnership agreements
- Be the face of Faithlife at partner meetings, conferences, or other various events
- Advocate for channel partners inside of Fatihlife
- Partner with internal teams (e.g., Customer Success and Customer Support) to provide ongoing training and support
- Support leadership in recruiting new partners
- Demonstrate the value of Faithlife solutions
- Collaborate with Analytics to forecast partner ARR and deliver partner-related reports
- Collaborate with Sales to drive traﬃc from partner channels to the various sales teams
- Collaborate with Marketing to deliver necessary positioning, collateral, and campaigns
- Collaborate with Product Management to address the speciﬁc requirements of partners and create value propositions
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications
- 3+ years of sales, business development, or account management experience in IT / Software / SaaS is a must
- 2+ years experience managing partnerships or client relationships; comfortable navigating and finding solutions to business processes and possible conflicts
- Proactive self-starter, broad thinker, strategic planner, able to execute and implement strategy
- Data-driven, results-driven, revenue-driven
- An understanding of the ecclesiastical structure of denominations, fellowships, networks, and movements
- Comfortable managing ambiguity in high-growth situations and partner engagements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong social selling skills
- Experience with CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Demonstrated track record of promotions and increased responsibility
- Comfortable speaking in public (e.g., attending tradeshows, supporting exhibitions at events, or presenting on webinars)
- Must be willing to travel to participate in meetings and tradeshows, up to 25%
- Experience carrying a quota and being on commission previously is beneficial
- Demonstrated track record of successful channel development in organizations with recurring revenue models including software and services is beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation time
- Health insurance plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching