Serve the church by partnering with the worldwide leader in electronic tools and resources for Bible study.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. As an Inside Sales Representative at Faithlife, you will work with customers to identify their needs, create solutions, ensure a smooth sales process and win lifelong customers.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Understand customer explicit/implicit needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve daily, monthly and quarterly quotas
- Maintain and expand your database of leads and repeat customers
- Proven sales experience
- Able to craft need-specific value propositions
- Track record of customer satisfaction
- Strong phone presence
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Able to connect and build relationships with customers
We're always looking for talented, awesome, fun employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Flexible time off scheduling
Faithlife (formerly Logos Bible Software) builds award-winning mobile, web, and desktop applications in a casual, yet fast-paced environment. We create a diverse set of products, including Logos Bible Software, Faithlife, Faithlife Proclaim, Faithlife Ebooks and app.logos.com.
Faithlife is frequently nominated as a Washington Best Workplace, and has also been recognized as a Best Christian Workplace. Most recently, we were honored as one of Glassdoor.com's Top-10 Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For.