Faithlife — maker of Logos Bible Software — is creating Faithlife Equip, the first Integrated Ministry Platform. Faithlife Equip is an all-in-one suite of tools and content for the entire Church which includes a website builder, online payments, presentation software, communication tools, digital Bible study materials, live streaming, video on demand, and more.
This exciting complexity opens a unique opportunity for an experienced Software Tester who has the technical depth and curiosity to drive a culture of quality. The Software Tester is responsible for performing quality validations to provide confidence in the products we ship. This includes expanding our testing coverage solutions, providing a QA-oriented perspective on our development process, and equipping fellow developers with tools to discover, reproduce, and debug problems.
Quality Assurance Testing
- Perform testing code that has been merged and shipped to pre-production environments
- Regularly reviewing the production deployment of the application
- Update and maintain the QA script with user stories and paths
- Perform regression test to validate fixes do not break other products features
- The Software Tester will be responsible for attending team meetings, demos, and walkthroughs — assisting with documenting newly reported bugs
Support Incident Reports
- Response to bug reports and gather the necessary information for development to reproduce bugs
- Create and document test cases
- Verify fixes, and then communicate fixes to the reporter, as well as additional channels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills on English
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience testing web and API applications
- Knowledge doing QA and regression testing
- Troubleshooting experience
- Experience with QA operating practices, such as ticketing systems, test case creation, test plans, bug creation
- Knowledge of Jira, Selenium, and Postman (or similar tools).