There is a lot that goes into building an Integrated Ministry Platform and Logos Bible Software. We are looking for a Build and Release Engineer who can help us maintain and improve our build and release pipeline for our wide range of products. Join us as we make revolutionary technology for administration and discipleship for churches all over the world. The ideal candidate will configure, manage and scale software systems and tools for CI and deployment.
What we are looking for
- History of technical leadership and project ownership
- Comfort in working in wide range of build systems
- Passion and vision for helping software developers ship products
- Track record of improving the stability and efficiency of builds and deployments.
- Experience with git, including branching and merging.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration
- Experience migrating from .NET to .NET Core.
- Creating, maintaining, and standardizing build and release processes for various Faithlife products
- Configuring, managing, and scaling software systems and tools for CI builds, local builds, and deployment
- Implementing best practices for building, testing, and releasing software.
- Identifying useful new technologies that can improve efficiency and reliability and incorporating them into the CI and build release workflows
- Communicating, documenting, and training software developers on how to use the systems.
- Tracking metrics regarding building and releasing software.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Health insurance plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Free beverages and espresso