Get to know us
eyeo is an open-source software company that builds products like Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr. By leveraging distribution partnerships, we bring ad-blocking technology everywhere, giving users control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the free content they provide.
In combining our reach based on distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 150 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo colleagues are based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously.
What you'll do
You’ll take over the account management with our existing Russian-speaking Acceptable Ads partners and establish new relationships by drawing on your existing network in the publishers and adtech world. In collaboration with our Technical Account Managers, you’ll consult partners about best practices and growth of monetization opportunities within the Acceptable Ads ecosystem.
You’ll help clients understand that there is a better and more user-friendly way to display ads. As part of our team, you’ll engage in conversations with relevant parties from the ad tech world and get them excited to join eyeo in encouraging true innovation and non-intrusive ad standards, while allowing for meaningful monetization possibilities and a great user experience.
After your morning coffee, you'll be expected to...
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships in the Russian market
- Negotiate and create business agreements
- Manage the execution of partnership agreements in close cooperation with the partner and our Technical Account Managers
- Account management for your key clients (be the first contact person for any business-related topic)
- Identify potential partners and develop B2B customer relationships
What you bring to the table...
- At least 5 years of experience in account management/sales in ad tech, online publishing or demand-side online advertising
- Great knowledge of and network in the Russian digital media and ad tech market
- Excellent communication skills in English and Russian, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of modern communication tooling, e.g. Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Independent but team-oriented work style
It's awesome, but not required, if you know about...
- Agile methodologies
- Ad blocking and web monetization solutions, e.g. paywalls
- The browser market, ideally on mobile
What we offer
- Work from home, one of our offices, or a co-working space—we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for one of the following: home office, co-working space, or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days paid vacation days
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly childcare stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons