Expero is a leader in software consulting services and software products for Financial Crimes, Customer 360, Supply Chain, and Finance Analytics and Fintech. We build complex software in these challenging domains for expert users like: scientists, traders, and engineers. These are not your traditional applications, and our consultants work across a spectrum of technologies from graph databases, enterprise infrastructure, to reactive web applications on the front end. Expero additionally has its own design and UX team who create rich, interactive experiences around the apps that we build.
We are seeking a full-time Marketing and Sales Administrator to help create and distribute messages and collateral for our products and services, and to assist with everyday operational tasks.
- Collaborate with sales, product, and consulting teams to identify, set, and reach Account-based Marketing (ABM) campaign targets and messaging
- Analyze and support marketing campaigns by reporting campaign metrics (e.g. email, social media, etc.), lead conversion tracking, and target audience lead generation
- Organize marketing material and content: web pages, webinars, demos, events, blogs, brochures, battlecards, white papers, case studies, etc.
- Coordinate and plan in-person and virtual conference events
- Develop promotional products (swag) for current customers and sales prospects
- Assist in driving GTM partnership initiatives with cloud services providers and other strategic partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-Driven & Highly Motivated
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with CRM and sales and marketing operations tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Business, or related field
- One or more years of experience
- Marketing and Sales support experience with Software or Consulting companies is a big plus!
We get better work done for our clients when all our employees are paid well and have excellent benefits, including group health, dental, and life insurance, family leave, and a retirement plan. So that’s the way we do it.
Expero is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Our focus is solving challenging problems, not where you came from or how you live your life. We are an E-Verify workplace.