Who is Elementum™?
Good question. Elementum makes supply chain simple. You know, supply chain—how $25T of physical products are created and delivered. We do this with our first-of-its-kind service management application. This intuitive, easy-to-use application enables supply chain participants and their external partners to collaborate on rapidly resolving supply chain issues to ensure that the right products get to the right locations at the right time.
We’re missing this one piece though. You.
What is the Senior Product Designer role?
Elementum is looking for a Senior Product Designer to help invent and design key product experiences. You should have a passion for working with product managers, engineers, and customers to understand, ideate, design and build products that change the lives of our users and the people that they support. This role is perfect for someone who wants to collaborate on all aspects of product and system design – all for a fresh product that is growing fast.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams to define new features
- Map out complex interactions across many different user types
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends
- Develop user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate intended user experience
- Work within a beautiful, flexible design system, and help make it better
- Create well-organized final design files that utilize the component library (in Figma)
- Collaborate with Product team to deliver detailed requirement and design specs
- Lead exploration and discussion around detailed UI decisions
- Ask and answer tough questions (in a fun, lighthearted way)
- Collaborate with engineers to launch new designs in phases
- Triangulate signals from customer-facing teams and incorporate feedback from the field
- Deep knowledge of product design principles and interaction design methods
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Experience in owning all design decisions within a cross-functional teams
- Open to learning new design methods and trying new product processes
- Portfolio of efficient, effective product designs
- Ability to quickly master Figma
- Warm, compassionate, and accepting of others
- Flexible, open-minded, and able to wear all sorts of hats
- High-energy, motivated self-starter and team player, ready to roll up sleeves
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Global, remote culture with lots of smart, friendly, lighthearted people
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k matching
- Flexible vacation policy
- Engage with senior management regularly
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity